The Sessional Program is a 2 year program for children aged 3-5. The Centre runs two classes:- the Jasmine and Wattle Groups . Children in their first year attend for 11.5 hours per week and in their second year the children attend for 15 hours per week. Children remain in the same class for the total period of enrolment. See timetable below.
Each session has two staff members with Montessori and Early Childhood qualifications caring for a maximum of 28 children. The Centre aims to have equal numbers of 3 and 4 years olds in the program.
The Sessional program caters for children intending to follow onto Prep in mainstream primary education.
Fees for the Sessional program are in the Schedule of Fees Policy.
Sessional Program 2019
- Jasmine 1st Year StudentsMonday 9am to 12pm
Tuesday, Thursday 9am to 1.15pm
- Jasmine 2nd year studentsMonday 9am to 12pm
Tuesday, Thursday 9am to 3pm
- Wattle 1st Year studentsMonday 1pm to 4pm
Wednesday, Friday 9am to 1.15pm
- Wattle 2nd Year studentsMonday 1pm to 4pm
Wednesday, Friday 9am to 3pm
Sessional Program 2020
- Jasmine 1st Year StudentsMonday, Tuesday & Wednesday 9am to 12.15pm
- Jasmine 2nd year studentsMonday, Tuesday 9am to 3pm
Wednesday 9am to 12.15pm
- Wattle 1st Year studentsWednesday 1pm to 4pm
Thursday, Friday 9am to 12.15pm
- Wattle 2nd Year studentsWednesday 1pm to 4pm
Thursday, Friday 9am to 3pm